The objectives of the “pitch” assignment are to:
- produce a culminating project for the class from each team
- for teams to experience and produce a pitch as the “art of seeking agreement” (whether that be with potential partners, funders, customers, or members).
- to employ a suggested template that may be of good use to co-op teams in the future
Our panel of critical friends includes:
- Lupe Romero Elicea, Project Steward, Climate Justice Alliance
- Kiara Nagel, Center for Story-Based Strategy
- Isela Gracian, Executive Director, East Los Angeles Community Corporation
Pitch presentations will be followed by a celebratory reception.